yes..it has been a while since this came up...

But I have to at least get it out of my head...

Although there is not much room in there for much more… with all the useless bits of information, rants, psychosis, ideas that will never be constructed… paranoid trips about the government and dianetics.. tidbits of welsh humor and time trued wisdom…maneuvering around the bouts of regret and self-destructive personal conversations between me and the mirror… anyways… I digress… we’re here to make fun of somebody else..

First off… many know I’m a big Canucks fan.. and yes…in the fever of the cup...we say and do things… my doctors tell me it’s ok as long as I own up to it… as the medication wears off… and the triple vision comes back to the normal double vision… I can say… yes… Brad Marchand is an official dipshit. I thought he was an ass in the cup finals… and this post cup stunt just solidifies it. Damn you Bruins are f’n idiots.. F’n meat puppets… Knuckle dragging neanderthal doorknobs.

Yup... dumb as a box of rocks.


He should get it corrected to what it it should have said....

Comments

Popular Posts