Winter again... sure sign of the Apocalypse

As I awoke this morning…Feeling a little squeamish as to the days commute… As you may know... I live on Awesome St.



But today… it seems more like Not So Awesome Street.






You see… old man winter… or old lady winter...
(However you fall on the equality side of the fence) dropped off another dose of Christmas cheer...
Yup… looks like we gotta break out the Col’s album again.





I knew something was amiss as a noticed a gathering along the side of the road.. Even the freaky snowperson showed up
(note: asexual…as I cannot see what’s underneath).
There were a couple of fellas with their hookas…and a dude with a lantern.. they must know the worse is to come.



Black Santa stopped by …he seemed bundled up for the blizzard.



Rationing seems to have started… groups are being formed…leaders elected… real crazy sh@t is coming down...
I noticed a gang of latinos formed up… Los Explores..
tough bunch of gals… they supressed the men into worker bees..protecting the colony…
Ernie, Spider man… that buck rodgers Pixar f’r…. all came under their spell.



It appears that they elected a bald white chick as their leader… from the looks of it..it’s gonna be a long winter…..



As tensions continue to rise...lines are being drawn...



The Man was geared up...



There are weird atmospheric anomalies taking place…
I think we just might be losing our atmosphere...
It keeps falling down...
Hell...even the Telemundo Satellite fell…




This just in….The Abominable Snowman is attacking Seattle.





This surely is depicted as the start of the end of days... and everyone knew it. They headed to their favorite worship places to repent.






Some dude with an axe… looks like he chopped down some grapes and apples for this little kid.



Somebody was bringing up some ancient stuff...

Zar... the 4 headed demon from the 4th hell of the unspeakables.

Some dude was driving in God’s gift... Yes... the Mazda RX-8… A gift on so many levels…



I personally stopped and prayed at the neon last supper… that seemed to be the most appropriate one.



But I needed to get some proper gear for my journey into work…

I’ll need some pantalones


And some shoes..








what the hell..! Elvis for $50.00 bucks…



hmmmm… shoes or Elvis… shoes or Elvis.. frostbite or Elvis… Frostbite or Elvis… \
(and it’s the jumpsuit Elvis too… so…awesome….soo..sooooo awesome.)

Decision!

Nice…



Excellent choice!




But first..I need to stop and talk to a dude... I see this dude around all the time.. he is a really good listener.





As I suck the seat up going into work… I harken back to sunnier times...
Ridin…



( wish this was me… but that’s another story for another time.. delusions of bike building greatness yet to be achieved… disappointment, regret…resentment… whoa.. back on point.)

Breaking out the Tijuana picnic with my main man Sanders… digging that cane brother...



But here I sit… locked in a concrete and drywall box… no sunlight...no air... no water…

Scratch that... we have water and coffee…
But no pastries…and no cream…

The rationing is really beginning to hit home...

I mean…come on… Where’s the civility..? What have we struggled so long for? Why did we work so hard to walk upright (I didn’t say erect…you sickos)... why did we pull up our knuckles from their constant drag... why did we shave our body hair... (No...We are not discussing Brazilian politics)… Why have we toiled for soooo long… to end like this… Who the hell can have coffee with no cream or pastries..?

Christ! I think I really need medication.

Comments

Popular Posts