Rainbows vs Bama

So there I was..walking along... minding my own business... schrooming..yah'know..
when up comes this big ass rain bow all looming and shat...tellin me that he's runan dis hood and like I need to skip.... I say like wada fawk he talkin bout... So I tells him I gots my heater..he beda be strapped two... He comes up yealling and his brother comes out... crazy rainbow brothers... They start calling for a third brother and I says like F' this... and start to beat feet... They were some bad ass rainbows...
they were mad about the enviroment and all... bout the BP shat.. I'm like running and tell them I'm gonna go get da President and he's gonna fix it...

I caught it on video...




So Bama comes out ( just like I thought) to kick BP's ass... ya heard! Apparently he's got a whole gang of expert ass kickers....


But he was too busy with BP shat to beat up the crazy double rainbows... so he sent over the Night F' Mohawk Warrior... Dat's Right...

Dat's Right....He brought the mowhawk grenade...! Feeling me now Rainbows all across the sky!!!

Now I can walk through the forest in peace without those Goddamn hippee double rainbows f'n with me.

the end.

Comments

Popular Posts