nice 750's

We'll I wanted to do a shout out to all my homies locked down in LA and T-town... stay strong!...don't eat the pudding...it's not vanilla.

But instead..I'll send out a few pics of a couple of nice rides...

I don't know who took this but it was labeled "JEFF BRETT 750"


I'm not sure who this belongs to.... too bad it isn't me... pout..pout..pout..


But I don't know why I'm not riding this..... oh yeah... it's not mine



and then I saw this guy...and he yelled something like "WHAT'S IN YOOOOURRRR WALLET!" or something...
with that camo skirt and those big rubber boots...

totally...totally freaked me out.. Seriously man.. totally F'n freaked me out...with that sleeping bag...and the woods... and the sounds of pigs and stuff...it was getting dark... and I didn't have my flash light.. or a snack...ewhh..just got chills again...

but thank GOD Elvis came to protect me. Thanks again Elvis. You're the best. wink.


All in all...nothing beats Dicky and Grandmaster...

This thing is just bad ass.

the end.

Comments

Popular Posts