step out of the norm and stop in to an asian american supermarket

I'm sure you'll find something you like... experiment a bit... however, some items...well....are for the more adventurous.
Let's start with... Grass Jelly Drink.......
mmmmmmmmmm sounds good huh....?
Need Gas?????

There's a few options for Aloe Vera drinks...... for that moisturized inside...

yummmm Aloe Vera PEACH or Grape......
too many choices!!!!!!! what to do...what to dooooooo?

AH! Basil Seed.... there's the answer....

make sure you shake well.......

Darn.... I chose too soon.. . I missed the chrysanthemum tea drink...

Crap.... my favorite.....always reacting too quick....

Should have held out for the cinnamon punch...
Now... for the adventurous...anyone care for dried wild rice fish...
a crunchy and nutritious treat!

Or..some dried wild anchovy?WTF? what? I'm not sure waht a codonopsis is.....
but I'm sure there's some sauce you can put on it...
AH YES!!! Mang's all purpose sauce!!!! I think codonopsis warrants "hot and spicy"and for dessert..... frozen hair!!!!?????

Comments

Popular Posts